3 juli 2012

Film Time - Whip and the Body

This also arrived today. My lucky day, I guess!! Film time tonight, no doubt about it. And this Mario Bava film is the uncut version. It was mutilated in almost any country it was released in, in 1963. Can imagine that.

In US it is called What!, and as I can understand, that seems absolutely logical concerning what was left of it after the censorship had sunk its teeth into it.

Here are some sequences from it. The uncut version!!

Additional note: Oooooohhh Myyyy Gooooooddd.

If you are only to buy one, I say one film with Christopher Lee – buy this one!!! It is fantastic!!! Best of him I have EVER seen! Part suspense, part gothic horror, a great deal of eroticism, beautiful acting and wonderful music. But make damned sure you buy that UNCUT VERSION. I can very well understand that the censors went berserk when they had seen the original movie. And this was1963! Jeeesuus!


Sorry for that outburst. Now back to my normal, collected disposition. But seriously. Buy it!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Hi! Please make a comment! But unsuitable and offending language will make me delete the post. Basta.