16 feb. 2013

Charlemagne is cult!

I can really recommend this interview, made by Berlin Morgenpost in connection to Berlinale this week. It is in German, but Google Translate (surprisingly enough) does an ok job translating it from German. Sure, there are some oddities in the translation, but mostly it is completely comprehensable.

Strangely enough, SCL seems to think that the Charlemagne album The Sword and the Cross has disappeared from limelight - in a sense that it is forgotten. But I can honestly say that Twitter feeds on "Christopher Lee" reminds me of this album  - or other songs of his Metal career - almost everyday.

In fact I would say that a massive amount of the tweets are on this subject. So it might be away from the public limelight - but fans love it. The Charlemagne-album is cult!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Hi! Please make a comment! But unsuitable and offending language will make me delete the post. Basta.