11 feb. 2013

#Berlinale

Three hours ago, British Council Film (@BC_Films) on twitter wrote:

Legendary Christopher Lee - on our flight to & causing much excitement all round

During this filmfestival, the film Night Train to Lisbon is having its premiere. I wrote about it in this post. In March, it will go nationwide in Germany and then in Belgium as well, I think. Since the Scandinavian filmmarket is so dependent on only a few distributors, I, alas, can't hope to see it here. Sadly. Well, just have to order it on Amazon. It seems to be a wonderful film. SCL by the way deserves all excitement he can get. Wonderful. I can only hope they will all have a wonderful #berlinale. An that the film will be well recieved! :-) Good Luck!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Hi! Please make a comment! But unsuitable and offending language will make me delete the post. Basta.