11 aug. 2012

My preccciousssss!!!!


Two weeks ago, Little Film House (hey, #FF @Littlefilmhouse on Twitter!!) suddenly advertised that they had this poster signed by SCL.

I actually caught an RT, made by one of my followers. The tweet was like two minutes old. I jumped on it and could not believe my eyes. I once had that poster as a small postcard when I was teenager.

Now this wonderful poster,(in quad-size!) one of twenty like that in the world, signed in november 2008 by the man himself, stared me right in the face. That was almost to good to be true.

After a short but brief minute of agony it was just impossible not to buy. I was incredibly lucky. The following hour the Film House had a great deal of questions on this poster, the poster I had already bought! Can't believe I have been so lucky!

This afternoon when I came home, it was waiting for me! My wonderful poster! Do I need to say that my heart was pounding when I unpacked it?! 

It comes with a certificate that it is authentic. 
I'm sorry, but this is just insanely cool. 
The fangirl within is squeeling!!!
















































 
Oh, dear me! I used to have this as a small postcard as a teenager. Now it is mine as signed poster! Wooowww!!




























 

























This man is a living legend!


   
Can't believe I have it! My preccciouuuussssss!

4 kommentarer:

  1. Hello Sylvia, we are so pleased that you are so utterly impressed with YOUR poster! Thank you for the very kind mention. We truly hope that you will enjoy your poster for many years to come. Kindest Regards, The Best Little Film House x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Lots of thanks to you and your Little Film House! //Sylvia

    SvaraRadera
  3. Congrats! Be sure to frame it and display it proudly!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Carrie: You can be sure of it!!! ;-D

    SvaraRadera

Hi! Please make a comment! But unsuitable and offending language will make me delete the post. Basta.