19 aug. 2012

Films so far

I just enjoyed myself by making a list of (most) productions I have seen with Sir CL. I probably missed some of them, but so far it is around 50. I feel like an freaking amateur, considering some of you fantastic friends out there. And considering the supply.
Hugo, Return ofh Captain Invincible and a couple of others stand in line at the moment.

Some classics I have yet to watch. Oh, so much joy to look forward to! :) Films within brackets I have seen parts of even though I could have watched all of it.

Anyway, a list, not sorted:

(They were not divided)
(One step beyond)
(Sherlock Holmes and the deadly necklace)
Beyond Mombasa
Curse of Frankenstein
The Dracula-series
Mummy
Rasputin
Whip and the body
Night of the big heat
Two faces of dr Jekyll
Sign of Satan
Hands of Orlac
I, Monster
The man who could cheat death
Face of Fu Manchu
The torture chamber of Dr sadism
The house that dripped blood
Count Dracula 1970
Dr terrors house of horrors
Poor Devil
Horror express
Wicker man
The devil rides out
TMWTGG
To the devil a daughter
3Musketeers
4Musketeers
1941
Airport '77
How the West was Won
House of Long shadows
Gremlins2
Shaka Zulu
Young Indiana Jones
Around the World in 80 days
The disputation
The Many faces of CL
Sleepy Hollow
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
LOTR
Star Wars
The Resident



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Hi! Please make a comment! But unsuitable and offending language will make me delete the post. Basta.