6 juli 2012

Elenore - my sweetest Elenore!!!

In the latest Dark Side magazine, (#148) there is a pretty candid text on Lee, from an interview made in 2006. The journalist doesn't hit it of with the man, who only wants to talk about his singing. I am actually cringing reading the text. I am in awe of the journalist. I myself would have crumbled.

"I was on a German album once, but you wouldn't know it because it was in German and based around Edgar Allan Poe. I sang a song called 'Eleonore' based on one of his characters."

Here it is.
Someone ought to make a compilation of Lees best songs - because there are actully lots of them. This would be in it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Hi! Please make a comment! But unsuitable and offending language will make me delete the post. Basta.