19 juni 2012

Airport 77

One thing I never understood was, why Lee's characters had to die all the time. I was sorely disappointed in that when I saw this film. Why bother then to see the rest of it, was my reaction. But... it is a disaster movie, and by no means a disastrous movie. Lee did all stunts himself, and for that Sir Lee was awarded the Stuntmen's Union belt buckle. The underwater scenes were shot at Universal.

"In a way, this was more valuable to me than almost anything else I've ever done. Wonderful special effects (...) all principal roles cast with fine professional actors and actresses (...) My first picture with Jack Lemmon (...)"

This is the "door-scene".

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Hi! Please make a comment! But unsuitable and offending language will make me delete the post. Basta.