17 jan. 2013

I knew that all along...


I am well aware that I am a nerd. But when seeing Hobbit my heart jumped at the scene of the White council, at that voice. Sir Christopher Lee has been in two of the greatest film sagas of the last decades, and now he is in a third series of great films... He is flipping epic. That is just the way it is.

For so long only nerds like me kept track of what he was doing. And now, and especially after LOTR and the launching of his metal albums, he exploded all over You Tube. His cult status has gone though the roof, he is the "coolest person EVER" - the "ultimate badass", the ruler of Chuck Norris (!) (when "Christopher Lee sings Chuck Norris sits down to listen"), and after Charlemagne most probably the ruler of the entire Universe. His voice is "legendary", sends "chills" down peoples spines. Some fans are swooning - "sexiest actor ever." "Sexy man god!"

An example:
"Christopher Lee killed Nazis with the guy who made James Bond, then went on to set the world record for number of films by becoming a legendary vampire, a Sith Lord, and a great wizard. And on top of all that, get this - he's a motherfucking metal musician. I'm not kidding. This guy, a 90 year WW2 vet/acting legend - plays fucking metal music. If that doesn't make him the single biggest badass that has ever walked the earth, I don't know what does. Move over, Chuck Norris. "

Or this:
He is 90 and he still kicks ass!!! A living legend.

Or this...
Christopher lee is a god among men


I knew all of this many years ago. Jeez, I wish I had had You Tube back then.

Here is a clip on how Peter Jackson persuaded SCL to film with him again. Pretty good impersonation. "Am I still in the movie?"

Got to love Martin Freeman, by the way.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Hi! Please make a comment! But unsuitable and offending language will make me delete the post. Basta.